DOV'S LEGAL ARCHIVES
- CRTC Submission - The Regulation of New Media (October 1, 1998), regarding Broadcasting Public Notice CRTC 1998-82 and Telecom Public Notice CRTC 98-20. Prepared by Greg Segal with significant conceptual development and drafting contributions by me.
- "Search and Seizure of Computer Data" (April 1996) original version of a badly edited article appearing in Legislative Update, Report 96-08, a publication of Osler, Hoskin & Harcourt.
- LoGIC's letter to the Minister of Justice, the Hon. Allan Rock concerning the implications to search and seizure of computer data of proposed amendments in Bill C-17, (March 18, 1996).
- "Export Controls in a World Without Borders: A Smuggler's Paradise?" (October 1995) Technology Law News, Winter 1996, a publication of Osler, Hoskin & Harcourt.
- "Visions of the Future: Governments Wrestle with Information Technology" (April 1995) Directed Research Project for Professor Hudson N. Janisch, Faculty of Law, University of Toronto.
- "The Free Flow of Information: Can it be Regulated?" (March 1995) notes for a speech at a conference of The Canadian Institute, "The Internet and Online Services: Exploring the Legal Implications of Doing Business Electronically."
- "Controlling the Uncontrollable: Regulating the Internet" (1995) 4 Media & Communications Law Review 331 (updated to March 1995).
- "The Administration of Justice in the Internet Age: The Homolka Information Ban" (November 1994) presented at University of Waterloo's "Symposium for Free Speech and Privacy in the Information Age."